Comment on page
In this section, we outline the various ways that our contributors can earn rewards and help us grow the Cyrator community.
- Analysts earn points for writing reviews and other contributions
- The main points are the following:
- 10 points for writing a review
- 20 points for getting an upvote on a review
- In the first year, the Cyrator protocol releases 1,080,000 Tokens every week (100 per minute).
- 75% of these are distributed to analysts, based on an analyst's share of the weeks points.
- However, the analyst only receives their tokens one week after they have been released to give Bounty Hunters time to scrutinised and potentially flag their earnings.
- The points are reset to 0 at the end of every week 00:00 GMT.
- Users can earn passive income by referring friends to Cyrator
- Referrals earn 10% of:
- An analyst's CURE earnings
- A pro user's monthly fees
- The analysts you refer also receive a 10% bonus on their earnings when they sign up through your link
- Pro users get a 10% discount on their monthly fees when they sign up through your link
- This means users are both earning a reward and giving a gift when you send them an invite
- Referrers will get a 10% commission of any type of earnings, even if not yet known (e.g. business clients, launchpad token sale revenues)
Bug bounties are paid out of the weekly contributor rewards and are therefore calculated as points. But bounty rules are not yet clearly defined and will be decided ad hoc.